Sweet on Spicely Organics Pinterest Contest - Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. “SWEET ON SPICELY ORGANICS” PINTEREST CONTEST: How to Enter: Beginning January 31, 2014 at 12:01 AM (ET) through February 13, 2014 at 11:59 PM (ET) go to pinterest.com and follow these instructions:
a) Follow Spicely Organics on Pinterest. You must be a member of Pinterest.com to enter, and you must be following Spicely Organics’ Pinterest page, http://www.pinterest.com/SpicelyOrganics.
b) Create/cook/bake a recipe featuring Spicely chocolate, spices or tea. Photograph your creation and upload it to any of your Pinterest boards.
c) Caption your photo as you wish, but it must include the hashtag #SpicelyOrganics to be considered an official entry
d) Invite your friends, family and Pinterest followers to “follow” the board featuring your Spicely Organics photo
e) Fill out a completed official contest entry form here: https://spicelyorganics.wufoo.com/forms/sweet-on-spicely-organics-pinterest-contest/
We will select 1 “winning pin” on Friday, February 14 (based on creativity and number of repins/likes it receives - bonus points if a recipe is included, linked to a blog!)
2. Winner Selection: We will select a “winning pin” based off of recipe creativity, use of Spicely Organics ingredients, as well as the number of repins/likes your post receives. By participating in the contest, entrant certifies that his/her entry is original, has not been previously published or won any award, and does not contain any material that would violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks or rights or privacy or publicity. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes contains obscene, offensive or inappropriate content, that does not comply with these official rules or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the contest. The decision of the Sponsor and judges is final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest.
Prizes and Approximate Retail Values: One (1) winner will receive one (1) $100 Spicely Organics e-gift card. Potential winner will be notified by email by February 18, 2014 and must respond via email address providing contact information within 48 hours from notification or alternate potential winner will be selected. If the Winner doesn’t respond or accept the prize within two (2) business days of notification, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
Winner’s List: For winner’s name, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to 4180 Business Center Drive, Fremont, CA 94538 by March 1, 2014. Incomplete entry forms or entry forms that have been tampered with will be disqualified.
3. ENTRIES: Limit (1) one entry per person for SWEET ON SPICELY ORGANICS PINTEREST CONTEST (referred to as the “Promotion”). Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada 18 or older. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, the independent judging organization and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Entrants must have valid e-mail address and it is entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in e-mail address. Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied outside of manufacturer's limited warranty. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Promotion. Winners (and parent or legal guardian if winner is a minor) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Winner hereby further agrees that it will sign any documents necessary to transfer copyright of the entry to Sponsor within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical material and/or entry (including an altered form of the entry) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prize.
6. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in a Promotion if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
7. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Spicely Organics, Inc., 4180 Business Center Drive, Fremont, CA 94538.