Thai Butternut Squash Soup
This soup is the best way to satisfy the sweet and savory cravings. Try adding tofu or chicken to make this dish a little heartier.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Cook Time: 40 minutes
- oil olive
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 1 butternut squash, peeled & cubed
- 2-3 large red potatoes, cubed
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 cups vegetable stock or water
- 1 small lime, juiced
- 2 teaspoons Organic Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Organic Garlic Minced
- 1 teaspoon Organic Chili Powder
- salt to taste
- chives, roughly chopped, for serving
- In a large pot, sauté the onions, carrots, turmeric, garlic and chili powder in olive oil for 5-7 minutes or until the onions begin to turn clear.
- Add stock, coconut milk, squash and potatoes and bring to a simmer.
- Let simmer for 20-25 minutes or until the squash is soft.
- Puree with a blender. Add lime juice and salt.
- Enjoy as is or poured over a bowl of rice.