Grilled Tofu & Red Pepper Tacos
This is a quick dish that is perfect for a weeknight dinner. These tofu & red pepper tacos are kid-friendly and absolutely delicious!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 pound of extra firm tofu, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon organic ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon organic ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon organic California chili powder
- 1/2 lemon, juiced olive oil
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon parsley, for garnish
- 4-6 tortillas
- In a large frying pan, add enough olive oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan. Add onions and cook over medium heat until soft and beginning to turn translucent.
- Turn up the heat to high and add tofu, red pepper, salt, lemon juice and spices. Cook 2-4 minutes on high until red peppers become soft and the onions begin to caramelize.
- Warm up tortillas in a dry skillet or in the oven.
- Add grilled vegetables and tofu to warm tortillas, top with feta and parsley for garnish.