Matcha Vanilla Green Smoothie
This nutrient-rich green smoothie is a healthy and delicious way to either start your day or beat your mid-afternoon slump. Even the most adamant green drink naysayers will love this sweet, creamy and energizing recipe that takes just a few minutes to put together.
Matcha, a finely ground green tea, offers a high concentration of antioxidants and packs a nutritious punch when paired with superfood spinach. The banana adds potassium and minimizes the "green" taste, while a bit of vanilla powder adds the perfect amount of sweetness.
Enjoy as your new morning breakfast ritual or as a post-workout snack.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Total Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup organic almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups loosely packed organic baby spinach
- 1 organic banana
- 1 tsp organic all purpose matcha
- 1/2 tsp organic vanilla powder, with sugar OR 1/2 tsp Organic Vanilla Powder, 100% Pure (No Sugar)
- Combine all ingredients together in a blender, cover and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and serve.