Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan
Asparagus is a favorite spring veggie high in potassium, fiber, folic acid and vitamin C. Topped with parmesan and seasoned with garlic, this recipe makes a tempting side dish that comes together in just minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pound asparagus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Organic Garlic Minced
- 1 teaspoon grey sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Organic Black Pepper Ground
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place asparagus in a 9x13 casserole dish and coat with olive oil.
- Toss with garlic, salt and pepper, and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Roast inside preheated oven about 10 minutes, or until the thickest part of each stem is tender.