Raw Vegan Cinnamon Cashew Fudge
This ultra-creamy, decadent fudge has a sweet, nutty flavor that you won't be able to resist. Keep some in the freezer for when sugar cravings hit.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Total Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 4 tablespoons coconut butter
- 1/2 cup raw organic honey
- 1 teaspoon Organic True Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon Organic Vanilla Extract
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and place in individual silicone tart molds or a rectangular glass dish.
- Freeze until solid.
- Remove the fudge from the freezer; allowing it to thaw.
- If using silicone tart molds, serve immediately, or cut into small squares if using the glass dish. The fudge will soften at room temperature, so remember to keep the remaining mixture in the freezer.