Vanilla Chia Pudding with Blueberries
This simple pudding contains just four ingredients and takes a mere five minutes to prepare. (The most difficult part is waiting for it to thicken overnight.)
Chia seeds provide tons of protein, fiber and omega-3s, and the addition of vanilla extract adds just the right amount of sweetness.
With a texture similar to tapioca and limitless topping variations (fruits, nuts, granola - or even dark chocolate shavings), this vegan, gluten-free recipe easily converts from energizing breakfast to decadent treat.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Total Cook Time: 8 hours
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup organic blueberries
- Place almond milk in a mason jar.
- Add chia seeds and vanilla extract, and whisk to combine.
- Cover tight with lid and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to eat, top with blueberries.