Grilled & Spiced Peaches
Peaches have no better home than on the grill. Tossing them over the flame intensifies their deep sweetness and natural juiciness, and adding a bit of spicy flavor on top of that makes for an incomparable summertime dessert.
Just make sure to clean the grates extra well before tossing these (or any fruit) on the grill. And (as if it has to even be said) pair with vanilla ice cream to complete the treat.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 3 white peaches, cut in half and pitted
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp Organic Cake Spice Seasoning
- Pinch of Organic Chili Powder
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, honey, cake spice and chili powder. Add peaches and coat well.
- Grill peaches for about 5 minutes on each side, or until they have a nice char.
- Let cool and serve.