Red Lentils Curry
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Cook Time: 20 - 25 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp of ginger ground
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp of turmeric
- 1 tsp of curry powder
- ¼ tsp of salt
- ¼ tsp of pepper black ground
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- 3 oz of red lentils, cooked, drained
- In a soup pot, start by frying the garlic, onions, ginger and tomatoes in hot oil.
- Reduce heat and season with salt, pepper, turmeric and curry powder.
- Let that cook for 5 minutes and then add in the cooked red lentils.
- Mix and add in the coconut milk.
- Let that simmer for about 2-3 minutes and serve.