Spicely Organics Kung Pao Brussels Sprouts
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 cup of vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp of ginger ground
- 1 tsp of garlic granulates
- 1 tbsp of cornstarch, mixed in 3 tbsp of water
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 6 oz of brussels sprouts
- 3 oz of bell peppers
- Chili peppers, dried
- Spring onions
- Put the sauce ingredients in a saucepan and cook for 3-4 minutes, until thick, and set aside.
- In a hot pan, add vegetable oil, and start by frying the brussels sprouts.
- After 3 minutes add in the peppers and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add in the sauce and chili peppers, and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Serve and top with spring onions and peanuts!
Leave a comment