Cheesy Garlic Bread
Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread, it doesn’t get much better than a warm slice of cheesy garlic bread straight from the oven. Can be served as an accompaniment to all your favorite pastas and soups or as a dish all on its own: perfect for dipping in marinara sauce.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2-4 servings
- 1 bread, about 15oz, cut in half lengthwise
- 3 oz of butter, melted
- 1 tsp of Garlic Granulates
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of dried Oregano
- 1 oz of Pecorino cheese, grated
- 1 oz of Emmental cheese (Swiss Cheese), grated
- 1 oz of Cheddar cheese, grated
- Mix the garlic, salt and dried oregano into the melted butter and using brush, spread it over the two bread halves.
- Mix all 3 cheeses together and top with the grated cheese mixture.
- Preheat oven to 375F, bake for about 15 minutes.
- Cut, serve and enjoy :)
Leave a comment