Chicken Curry Salad
Have leftover chicken? This is a quick mid-week lunch that both kids and adults love and is so easy to make.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Organic Curry Powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 finely chopped carrots or bell peppers
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine and mix sour cream, mayonnaise, curry powder, garlic and salt.
- Add celery, apple, onion, chicken and cranberries to sour cream mixture and mix well.