Slow Cooker - Chili with Butternut Squash
Whether it is game time or just lunch time, this chili is so incredibly easy to make and absolutely delicious. Just throw the ingredients in a slow cooker and enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Cook Time: 4-8 hours
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, seeded and diced
- 14 oz fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 14 oz can of black beans
- 14 oz can of pinto beans
- 3 cups butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons Organic Chili Ancho, Ground
- 1 tablespoon Organic Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Organic Cumin, Ground
- 1 teaspoon Organic Garlic, Granulates
- salt and pepper to taste
- This recipe is so easy and makes a delicious lazy Sunday meal. Simply place all ingredients in your slow cooker and heat on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
For a limited time SAVE 18% on your next online order when you order one of the following: Organic Chili Ancho Ground, Organic Paprika, Organic Cumin Ground or Organic Garlic Granulates. Use Code: 18-BSquash2020.