Strawberry Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
This fresh strawberry spinach salad is simple to throw together in a hurry and makes a wonderful lunch or summer side salad. Creamy gorgonzola, juicy strawberries and crunchy almonds pair excellently with this homemade vinaigrette for a deliciously sweet meal.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 4 oz feta or gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- poppy seed dressing (see below)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp Organic Poppy Seeds
- 1/8 tsp Organic Mustard, Ground
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Toss all salad ingredients together. Whisk together all dressing ingredients and drizzle over salad. Combine well and serve.