DIY Taco Seasoning
DIY taco seasoning is a great pantry staple to have around; it’ll make weeknight dinners quick and easy! To use, simply stir fry your choice of ground meat or tofu, and add the seasoning. The arrowroot powder will help everything come together. Feel free to experiment with the ingredients; swap out something, add another: the sky’s your limit!
Total Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 tbsp Organic Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Organic Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp Organic Arrowroot Powder
- 2 tsp ground Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Organic Coriander
- 1/2 Organic Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Organic Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Organic Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Organic Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Organic Dried Oregano
- Combine all ingredients in a lidded container.
- Shake until everything is combined.
- Store in a dry, dark place for up to 1 month.