Chicken Thighs w/Portobello Mushrooms
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Cook Time: 15 - 17 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 small head of red onion, sliced
- 4 oz of portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 10 oz of boneless chicken thighs (approx. 4 pieces), cut into small chunks
- ½ tsp of Chicken Seasoning
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of Black Pepper Ground
- In a hot pan, add vegetable oil, and start by frying the onions and garlic.
- After 1 minute you can add in the mushrooms and chicken and season with chicken seasoning, salt and black pepper.
- Cook on high heat, while constantly stirring, for about 10-12 minutes.
- Lower the heat and add in the heavy cream.
- Reduce sauce for another 2-3 minutes by stirring frequently, until the cream has thickened. (A reduction is simply a liquid that has been simmered to reduce the volume.)
- Serve and Enjoy.
Leave a comment