Curry Baked Fries and Dill “Yogurt” Dipping Sauce
You can never go wrong with fries! Especially healthy fries that are baked and seasoned to perfection. The tangy and savory sauce with the hearty and flavor packed fries makes for a perfect appetizer or side dish.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 2-3 lb Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 1/2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp salt
Ingredients (Dill Dipping Sauce)
- 3/4 cup coconut milk yogurt
- 2 tbsp dried dill
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Cut potatoes into thick fry shape. Add to a large bowl along with curry powder and salt. Toss until fries are coated. Place in a preheated oven at 400 degrees and bake for 35 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine dipping sauce ingredients and whisk until well combined. Set in fridge to chill until fries are baked.
- Enjoy while fries and still hot!