Parmesan Chicken with Artichoke Hearts
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 oz of sliced onions
- 2 oz of roasted artichoke hearts
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 1 tsp of pepper black ground
- 1 tsp of thyme
- 1 tsp of rosemary whole
- 1 tsp of garlic granulates
- ½ cup of white wine
- 4 - 5 lemon slices
- 1 oz grated parmesan
- Add onions, artichoke hearts, and chicken breast to a baking tray.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt, black pepper ground, thyme, rosemary, and garlic granulates.
- Mix nicely, so it all seasons evenly.
- Add in ½ cup of white wine and the lemon slices.
- Cook in a preheated oven, set to 375F, for about 1 hour.
- Take it out and top with the grated parmesan.
- Put it back in the oven for another 15 minutes.
- When ready - sprinkle with spring onions and serve.