Peanut Ginger Noodle Stir Fry
This dish is hearty, satisfying, and so delicious. A combination of nutty, savory and sweet flavors all in one.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- 7 ounces extra firm tofu, cubed
- 1 cup purple cabbage, thinly sliced / shredded
- 8 ounces soba noodles
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil or oil of choice
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
Ingredients (Ginger Peanut Sauce)
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 3/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 1/2 tbsp cane sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp soy sauce (or tamari for gluten free)
- 1 tsp Spicely Organics ground ginger
- Place all sauce ingredients in a sauce pan over medium to low heat. Whisk together until well combined, whisk for 30 seconds more, let simmer for 30 seconds, turn off heat and pour into a small bowl. (You may need to add more coconut milk until you reach the consistency you desire.) Set aside until ready to use.
- Cook soba noodles according to the direction on the package.
- In a large pan heat 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil and add chopped broccoli, carrots and cubed tofu. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 6 minutes on medium heat. Pour the peanut sauce over the vegetables. If the sauce has thickened you can add 1-2 tbsp warm water before pouring the sauce over. Add cooked soba noodles, shredded cabbage, and black and white sesame seeds and toss all together. Heat on low for 2-4 minutes. Turn off heat and sprinkle with cilantro.