Spicely Organics Creamy Polenta with Spring Veggies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
- Fresh parsley
- Lemon zest
- Olive oil
- Garlic granulates
- 1 cup of instant polenta
- 4 cups of water
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 oz of mushrooms, chopped
- 6 spears of asparagus
- 1 oz of french beans
- A pinch of sea salt
- A pinch of pepper black ground
- 1 tsp of rosemary
- 1 tsp of thyme
- Mix the gremolata ingredients and set aside.
- In a soup pot, add boiling water and slowly add in the instant polenta, constantly stirring.
- Cook that for about 5 minutes and set aside.
- In a hot pan, add oil and start by frying the onions and mushrooms.
- Cook for 3 minutes and then add in the asparagus and french beans.
- Season with salt, black pepper, rosemary and thyme.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve over the polenta and finish it all off with gremolata.