Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 celery stem, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- ¼ onion, diced
- 1 oz of cooked chickpeas
- 1 oz of cooked red kidney beans
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 tsp of thyme
- ½ tsp of garlic granulates
- 2 oz of diced tomatoes
- ⅕ cup of water
- 7 oz of cooked rice
- Add olive oil to a hot pan and start by frying the onions, peppers and celery.
- After 3 minutes you can add in the chickpeas and red kidney beans.
- Season with all the dry ingredients and then add in the diced tomatoes and water.
- Cook for another minute and add in the rice.
- Mix nicely and after 2 minutes it’s ready to be served.