Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves, cut in thin strips
- 1 medium onion, cut in wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut in strips
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons Organic Fajita Seasoning
- salt to taste
- flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tomato, diced
- cilantro, roughly chopped
- On high heat in a large saucepan, sauté chicken strips in olive oil for about 5 minutes, or until fully cooked. Remove from skillet.
- Add onion, garlic, bell peppers, salt and fajita seasoning and cook on high heat until they begin to caramelize.
- Return the chicken to the pan and heat until sizzling hot.
- Serve immediately with warm tortillas, sour cream, chopped tomatoes and cilantro.