Gluten-Free Cinnamon Pancakes
These gluten-free pancakes are infused with cinnamon and vanilla for a rich, comforting finish. Serve with a side of warm maple syrup and Sunday brunch is ready to go!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 3/4 cups sorghum flour
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup potato starch (not flour) or tapioca starch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 tablespoon Organic True Cinnamon Ground
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon Organic Vanilla Extract
- Heat up a griddle or flat frying pan to medium heat.
- Whisk together dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl whisk together wet ingredients and slowly pour into the dry while stirring until mixture is smooth.
- Pour 1/2 cup onto the hot griddle and flip when the mixture first bubbles.
- Serve with warm butter and maple syrup!