Greek Salad with Quinoa and Za'atar Grilled Chicken
Say goodbye to boring salads and add this simple, healthy alternative to your weekly lunch or dinner rotation.
This Greek quinoa salad gets its tangy taste from chicken marinated in za'atar, a seasoning blend of dried herbs, toasted sesame seeds, sumac and salt. A traditional staple of Middle Eastern cuisine, za'atar adds a bright, citrusy flavor and a vibrant aroma.
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Total Cook Time: 1 hour
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp Organic Za'atar Seasoning
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- drizzle of olive oil
- fresh lemon juice
- Mix olive oil and za'atar, add chicken breasts and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium heat and cook chicken for about 8-10 minutes on each side. Let cool and cut into strips.
- Meanwhile, combine spinach, quinoa, cucumber, red bell pepper, red onion and feta in a large bowl.
- Top with grilled chicken and toss with olive oil and lemon juice before serving.