Fines Herbes and Goat Cheese Frittata
The faintest thought or smell of this delicious herb and goat cheese frittata is enough to lure even the sleepiest soul out of bed for Sunday brunch. The simple ingredient list allows you to fully savor the delightful combination of goat cheese and classic French herbs tarragon, parsley, chives and chervil. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 6 large eggs
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 4 oz crumbled soft goat cheese
- 2 tbsp Organic Fines Herbes Seasoning
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat broiler, and heat butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs, fines herbes, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add spinach, goat cheese and onion; combine well.
- Add egg mixture to the pan; cook until edges begin to set. Gently lift edge of egg mixture and tilt skillet to allow uncooked egg mixture to come in contact with the pan.
- Cook until egg mixture is almost set, a few additional minutes.
- Transfer skillet to broiler for 2-3 minutes, or until center is set.
- Remove frittata from pan immediately; cut into wedges.