Mulled White Wine Sangria
Our white sangria is spicy and potent; perfect for kicking off a New Years Eve soiree! The best part is that this can be made ahead - just add the grapes right before serving. If you want to make a vegan version, simply substitute honey with agave or maple syrup.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 6-8 people
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 ecobox Organic Mulling Spice Seasoning
- 2 bottles dry white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur, such as Cointreau or Bauchant
- 1 apple or pear, thinly sliced
- 2 lemons, preferably Meyer, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 2-3 c grapes, frozen
- optional: Organic Cinnamon Sticks
- Bring water, honey, lemon juice, and spices to a simmer in a large saucepan.
- Reduce heat to low, and let infuse for 10-15 minutes. Strain and cool.
- Mix spice syrup, wine, fruits (except for frozen grapes), and liqueur in a large pitcher.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, pour in punch bowl in glasses, and add frozen grapes.
- The grapes will keep the drinks cold and prevent watering down.
- Add cinnamon sticks as garnish.