Grilled Tuna with Avocado Salsa
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 1 serving
- 6 oz of tuna steak
- Salt and black pepper to taste
For the avocado salsa:
- 1/4 avocado, cubed
- 1/2 oz tomato, flesh only, cubed
- 1/2 oz red onions, diced
- 1 tsp of fresh parsley, chopped
- A pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp of garlic granulates
- 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp of cumin
- 1 tsp of lime juice
1 - Season the tuna steak with salt and black pepper.
2 - Cook on a griddle pan, for 3 minutes on each side.
3 - Mix the salsa ingredients in a bowl.
4 - Serve the cooked steak with fresh avocado salsa on top.
Leave a comment