Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 cup of fresh basil leaves
- 1 oz of parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- ⅓ cup of walnuts
- 1/2 tsp of garlic granulates
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper ground
- 8 oz of cooked penne pasta
- 2 oz of frozen peas
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black pepper ground
- Make the pesto, by adding all of the ingredients to a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- When the pasta has been cooked, drain and add to a bowl.
- Blanch the peas in hot water, for about 2-3 minutes and add to the same bowl.
- Add in the pesto and season - mix it nicely.
- Serve with parmesan, walnut, and black pepper.