Spiced Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Roasting/baking brussels sprouts is the best way to cook these little vegetables! They hold so much flavor and can please everyone and anyone especially during the holiday season. These are very versatile as you can add any other seasonings, dried herbs and spices you like!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Spicely Organics paprika
- 1 tsp Spicely Organics garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Place the brussels sprouts on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Gently mix until the brussels sprouts are evenly coated, using your hands to toss.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until the brussels sprouts are lightly charred and crisp on the outside and tender in the center. The outer leaves will be very dark too. *Watch carefully towards the end of the baking time, as the cooking time will vary based on the size of your sprouts*. Enjoy Right out of the oven!