Steak with Scallion Thecha
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 1 serving
For the scallion thecha:
- 1 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp of scallions, chopped
- 1 tbsp of hot green chilies, chopped
- 1 tbsp of peanuts, chopped
- 1 tsp of granulated garlic
- ½ tsp of cumin
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
For the steak:
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 10 oz beef steak
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
1 - Mix the sauce ingredients and set aside.
2 - Season the beef steak with sea salt and black pepper on both sides.
3 - In a hot pan, add oil and cook the steak for 3 minutes on each side (this will give you a medium well steak - depending on the thickness of the steak, it might need a bit more time if thicker).
4 - Let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
5 - Now slice and serve with the scallion thecha on top.