Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Cook Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
- 10 oz of minced turkeys
- 1 tsp of garlic granulates
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 medium-sized carrot, diced
- 1 stick of celery, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup of canned sweet corn
- 1 cup of cooked red kidney beans
- Salt, pepper black ground, and oregano to taste
- 3 cups of tomato sauce
- 3 cups of water
- In a hot soup pot, add a bit of oil and start with onions - about 2 minutes.
- Proceed with the carrots, red peppers and celery, and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Now add in the minced turkey and season with salt, pepper, garlic and oregano.
- After the meat has browned add the tomato sauce and water and lower the heat.
- Let it simmer for about 30 minutes and then add the sweetcorn and the red kidney beans.
- Cook it for another minute, and take off the heat.
- Serve and Enjoy.